Name: On-line networking. How to make new contacts and build relationships
When? 19th March 2021 16:00-19:00
Making new contacts and building relationships is one of the basic skills of the future that can set you apart from the competition. If you are interested in the specifics of online networking, and want to learn how to grab the attention of other people, leave a great first impression, and find out how to communicate successfully based on personality typology, then this is the workshop for you!
We will go through practical techniques, tools, as well as great activities to increase your popularity, network, self-presentation on social media, memorability and networking challenges for continuous improvements.
I’m looking forward to you!
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to make a great first impression
- How to make new friends and increase popularity
- How to take care of your power contacts
- How to write a great mail
- How to better understand others based on personality typology
- How the gratitude language and the theory of human relations work
- How to engage through storytelling
- How to excel in the online environment on social media
- How to strategically build professional relationships
Šárka Patkošová is a Certified lecturer and a soft-skills trainer with more than 10 years of experience in the field of education and development of people. She currently works as an AT&T Project Implementation Manager/Development and Training SME, as well as Lean In Slovakia Learning & Development Manager.
She also cooperates with Google as a certified #Iam Remarkable workshop facilitator and a Design Thinking Trainer under the Grow with Google initiative. Her passion is to develop and support people, so they could achieve their goals, and lead a happy, fulfilling life.
Registration is required: https://forms.gle/46VqBVGayMmUNGSV7